May 14, 2011

Ruffle Clutch

After making my cute purse I got the itch to make another one... 

I browsed the Internet and saw so many cute purses and clutches...

And then I saw this white clutch with orange ruffles...


I had to make one!


So as a trial I made this jean clutch with green ruffles...


It's not exactly as I wanted it,
but I learned a few things about making clutches and ruffles.

A few weeks later I gave it another go.

The jean clutch had a zipper closure.

This time I wanted to try and make an envelope type clutch. 

Made a few mistakes again, but hey,
its not called trial and error for nothing!

But what I love about this clutch is the strap.

 I can wear it over my shoulder

Or thread the strap under the flap for a wristlette

Or tuck the strap in completely for a strap free clutch.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 15, 2011

    It's fabulous! And you're right, the strap element is terrific. You should post a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and ideas!