June 27, 2011

Lana's Inspired Creations

I would like to introduce to you...
 
my friend Lana
 
 
And share with you today one of her many talents..

 
This towel cake is just divine,
I can't stop looking at it!
 
The flowers are vibrant without being overwhelming,
the arrangement is stunning
and it looks like a real cake you can eat

 And she didn't miss a beat with decorating the back as well.
The detail she puts into her creations just amazes me.
   
Here is the bride-to-be with her totally awesome towel cake :)
  
Any bride would be ecstatic to be on the receiving end of such a lovely gift.

All in all Lana has an eye for beauty and creativity.
So go on over to  Lana's Inspired Creations and check out her other creations!!!

And although she doesn't have too many things on her page yet,
her inspirations album is great and is soon to become her own creations.

Trust me, you won't be sorry :)

1 comment:

  1. Lana's Inpired CreationsJune 28, 2011

    Girl, you made sound so creative ;-) makes me want to update my page now! Thanks!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and ideas!