September 19, 2012

Fly Lady Day 1

Anywhere I go, people say,
"Wow! You have your hands full!"
And then they ask,
"How do you keep up with all of them?
How do you get anything done?"
I just smile and shrug.
What I really want to say is.......


"I am overwhelmed!
I need help!
My house is rarely clean or in order.
And I'm drowning."
Don't get me wrong,
I love my children and my life would be bland without them.
But let's be honest here,
they are children.
They make messes.
And I want to crochet lol

Recently I met a fellow homeschooler mom at Costco,
we became friends on Facebook,
and she directed me to FlyLady.net

I am going to start with
I will try to keep you up to date on my progress.
Which by the way, I think, is more of a tool to keep me on track.
So don't be shy to cheer me on
as I take my home to cleaner levels
one baby step at time.
And feel free to join me if you feel like you're drowning too.

So what is on the menu for Day 1?


I'm off to shine my sink.

But first I have to get to the sink.
Which means washing that mountain of dishes.

Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and ideas!