September 20, 2012

Fly Lady Day 2

Day 1 went well!

I washed the dishes and shined my sink!

Well, its not shiny, but it is clean!
(we have an old scratched up white sink)

A little excitement happened afterwards too...

I didn't make a space under the sink for dirty dishes though.
If I don't see it, I don't know it needs to be cleaned.
Although, I did put a small plastic bin on our small side table for dirty dishes.
That should prevent broken dishes when my 2.5 and 4 year old boys help clear the table.

So what's the excitement about?

After I was done shining the sink, I automatically went on to shine the counter tops!

And then I went on to scrub the stove!

*eyes sparkle*

BEAUTIFUL

And I went to bed happy.


Get dressed from head to toe, put on your face, and do your hair.

Ok so this one barely applies to me...
We don't wear shoes in the house
and I don't wear make-up...
well only on very special occasions.
So I washed my face and brushed my teeth.
Got dressed and fixed my hair.

And of course don't forget to shine your sink before you go to bed.

Which I'm off to do.

Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and ideas!