January 13, 2013

Happy New Year!!!


     Hello blog world! I am back, with a few changes. But first... Where did I leave you? Oh yes, Fly Lady. I am going to be honest with you, the last time I followed Fly Lady, was when I last posted about it. It was just not working for me. There are days when my baby's needs trump that of a need to have a shiny sink. And after taking care of my baby's needs, the last thing I want to do is wash dishes. So instead of staying up late washing dishes, I go to bed and wash them the next day. Don't get me wrong, I did not abandon cleaning and washing dishes. I just do it in my own way. On my own time. Some times it gets done, and some times it doesn't, but life is not about keeping up with a pristine house, is it?


     Now what are these changes that I'm talking about? One of my New Years resolution was to spend less time on the computer/Internet. So I won't be posting as often as I used to, but I will try and post at least once a month, because I still need an outlet. A few other changes, but they are so minor you may not even notice :)

     Quite a lot has happened in the last few months: our aquaponic garden flopped, moved the fish to a tank inside the home, then got rid of it and the fish altogether, met an awesome family whom we have come to love with all our hearts, making plans to move to another state, my crochet business flourished, moved the school room to our bedroom/craft room {it is now the school and craft room}, birthdays and anniversaries {it was our 10th anniversary on November 9th!!} I started a {free} crochet class for my friends... Whew! I know I am forgetting something! So many plans this years, so much to do. Stay tuned for more adventures in our little nest.

Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and ideas!