June 13, 2016

Banner Update

You may have noticed the new blog banner; it has been refreshed and updated!

     Only this time, I created it all by myself!! I used my Photoshop Elements 12 and I have to say, I am quite proud of myself! Now, it's not that I didn't like the ones that were designed for me, but no one could design exactly how I wanted it to a tee... not to mention how much fun I had playing around with it all! Or that now I can add chickadees as needed ♥


When the baby is born, the egg will hatch and a baby chickadee will be added..
Love that I can update it as needed ♥


 And of course a matching Facebook banner for my business.



And for the hobby photography page...
 

     I did have to learn some new tricks creating images using photoshop. Photoshop Elements 12 is mainly for editing colors, lighting, size, etc. of photos, not necessarily to draw pictures. Though it isn't impossible and YouTube really can be quite the teacher.

These are some of the videos I watched to help me create my images:



And these are the fonts that I used:
Yelena's Nest | Bickham Script
A little bit of everything | Grand Hotel
Photography |  Book Antiqua
and my new "mama ♥ chickadee" signature | I Love Glitter
  
Though I had a lot of fun and did pretty good,
I don't think I'm quite ready for hire haha..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and ideas!