August 29, 2016

MOPS | Mothers of Preschoolers



     What is MOPS? It's a time to gather, child free, for mom's who are pregnant through mom's of children in kindergarten. MOPS International encourages and equips moms of young children to realize their potential as mothers, women and leaders, in relationship with Jesus, and in partnership with the local church.


     Last year my family visited a local church, Perryville Family Church, where I met some wonderful people. I was invited to an upcoming MOPS meeting by the pastors wife, who quickly became a great friend, and, being that I was wishing to meet other mothers and make new friends, I went. I loved it so much I became a member that day!

     So what happens at these meetings? Honest conversations, mentoring, encouraging speakers, creative projects, and much more. I have quite enjoyed last years meetings and look forward to this year. This year, I will participate not only as a member, but also as the creative director and I am so ecstatic! If you are in the Perryville and surrounding area, visit our local MOPS group for more information ♥

     Our first meeting, located at Perryville Family Church, is going to be September 8th, at 6pm. Come a bit early to bring your children to the provided free day care, the Moppets!



Visit www.mops.org to find a group in your area today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and ideas!