March 9, 2017

40 Bags in 40 Days

     What has this mama been up to? I have been majorly decluttering our home!! Clothes and things just seem to accumulate over time and I start getting overwhelmed, stressed, and even some times depressed. In January, a friend posted something about a decluttering challenge and my interest was piqued. It was a challenge to get rid of 1 bag of stuff per day, for 40 days. The official challenge started on March 1st, but I wanted to start immediately and so I did. On January 5th, I started the challenge and here is my progress!









      I did have to take some time off a few times, once for an impromptu vacation and twice for personal reasons. So I didn't actually finish the challenge in 40 days, my day 40 was on March 7th, but I am eager to keep going because I don't feel like I am done. There is still so much more I know we can let go of!

     Check out this link for more information on the challenge: 40 Bags in 40 Days Decluttering Challenge. There is also an official 40 bags in 40 days facebook group, but I did not know there was one and created my own group, but have since renamed the group to Cut the Clutter. so you're welcome to join one or the other or both! Have you started or planning on starting? What are you waiting for?! Get decluttering!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and ideas!