March 16, 2018

Coffee


     Let's talk coffee.. Do you love it? Loathe it? I am in between. I like to drink it on occasion, on a very rare occasion.

     When I do feel the need, it's either from Caribou or at home. At Caribou, I cannot say no to their Caramel High Rise.. so delicious, yet so bad for you! At home, I like to make this yummy and healthy blend:

8 oz of french pressed coffee
1 tablespoon MCT oil
1 tablespoon of coconut oil 
1 teaspoon of raw honey

     Blend with an immersion blender and you get amazing tasty coffee! And did I mention it's actually good for you? Yes, please!


     Now it's obviously not the same as a Caramel High Rise, but it is a delectable healthier option.. This is called bulletproof coffee, giving you good energy and keeping you full longer. So how do you drink your coffee?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and ideas!