April 13, 2018

Packing light for a 3 day trip


     I needed to fly to Missouri for a day and the tickets I purchased required almost a whole day to fly there and a whole day back... so I would be gone for three days.. Apparently, nowadays, you have to pay extra even for a carry on bag, but at least you're allowed a smaller personal bag at no extra charge. So I needed to figure out how to pack light into a purse.

This is what I planned out..

Top row: sweater, flannel shirt, maxi dress, essentials bag, and wallet.

Middle row: leather jacket, pants, earrings, denim jacket, and the purse.

Bottom row: socks and undies, book, and crossbag.

And not pictured are the keds that I wore..


I love how the capsule wardrobe concept has taught me to pack light! Everything fit in the purse!! With room for a phone and charger.. and last minute I threw in a hair straightener 😊


Well everything but what I was wearing on the flight over.. of course..



The next day...
Took care of business and hung out with a friend..



On the flight back..



While in Missouri, the contents of my bag increased "a tad" and got a bit heavy..


so I ended up getting a rolling cart thingy at the airport lol, but it all still fit!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and ideas!